A creative office design from Winberry can help your business in a number of ways, including motivating your staff, improving their productivity, supporting their personal wellbeing and enhancing the communication of knowledge and ideas.
A successful design will assist in recruiting and retaining employees and projecting the right image for your organisation.
- Fresh imaginative look
- Worthwhile organisational change
- Improved working environment
- Greater staff satisfaction
- New ways of working
- Progressive ideas for change
- Versatile and adaptable spaces
To get there we will:
- Listen to you and your staff
- Assess your current layout and requirements
- Understand your future plans and aspirations
- Establish a realistic budget
- Use our knowledge and experience to design options for you
- Consider spatial and ergonomic elements
- Embody your brand and work ethos into your office design
- Prepare drawings, mood boards and visuals
The key to any Winberry office design is understanding the way your business wants to work. Our depth of knowledge with ways of working, agile working approaches, office furniture, and all the supporting elements such as filing and support activities (training, collaboration, break-out etc) gives Winberry a head start in creating an ideal office design.
Office furniture choice leads the design process by virtue of its direct interaction with staff. No other element of the office layout has quite such an important role.
Increasingly the choice of office furniture is the catalyst for positive change within organisations.
Versatile and adaptable furniture solutions are taking the office from a static desk and office combination to a whole new level of task-based design, requiring very efficient, compact, workstations.
Contact Winberry for a free office design and planning consultation.